Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged!

I'm very slow to respond to Jen's tag but better late than never. RULES: Answer these 15 questions on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts. Tag 5 people by leaving their names at the end of the post. Leave a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
Joys:
  1. My children. They are so funny. Andrew has such a tender heart, he is into pretending lately. He'll say Lex, I'll be Daddy and you be the Mommy. Lexie is a sweetie, she always tries to serve. She wants to help clean, or comfort here brother and sister when they are sad. Anna is such a sweet baby. She loves both Andrew and Lexie and I look forward to watching their relationships develop.
  2. Gardening. I love working in my flower beds. I look forward to watching them grow.
  3. Spring/Summer. I love this time of year. I love that there are kids everywhere outside, I like to hear the birds chirping in the morning, and the smell of cut grass. It is the best time of year.

Fears:

I don't really scare to easily so it is hard to come up with three but

  1. I do not like spiders
  2. Sometimes late at night when everyone is asleep I get scared if I'm in the basement by myself.
  3. Having something tragic happen to my children.

Goals:

  1. Be well read.
  2. Teach my children good eating habits, and practice them myself
  3. Keep a gratitude journal and write in one for Andrew and Lexie as well.

Obsessions:

  1. Trees. I've been looking at trees everywhere I go lately. My yard only has one tree and we really need a few more. I've been eyeing trees everywhere I go. Noticing their shape, blossoms, leaf size. Isn't funny how much detail escapes you when you aren't paying attention. Then suddenly it piques you interest and you see everything.
  2. Trying to keep my kitchen floor clean for my crawling baby. This is on ongoing battle and one I will hopefully win one day.
  3. Carmel brownies. I've made them a lot lately and have just recently perfected the art. Now, regular brownies are not even appealing.

Random Quirks:

  1. I wanted to be a balloon seller as a little girl. As it turns out, balloon selling is not very lucrative and I've had to take another course.
  2. As a little girl I wanted to marry a bald fat man. Half my dream has come true. Jeremy is losing a little hair.
  3. I'm a magnet for strange people at work. Ask me some time, I have tons of "strange" stories.

4 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Kim I think you should blog about your random happenings at work once a week. If you can't think of any I will remind you. Remember hugging the naked lady? I like this post because it reminds me of how much we are alike. I love you! I can help you with the trees. It is one of my specialties.

Nicole said...

I think you should write a book about your random happenings at work. It would be a bestseller. At least with nurses.

The Buckley's said...

I love this tag! hilarious quirks!!!!!!!!!! I need your caramel brownie recipe! Email it to me when you get a second at kimmybuckley.gmail.com!!!!! - Kimmy

Heather said...

Kim..I bet Jason loves it when you make caramel brownies. I would love to hear crazy work stories, and I think its a great idea to post them once a week!