Friday, June 20, 2008

Celebrating Seven Years





I can hardly believe it. Seven years and three children later. It makes me wonder what the next seven years will bring. Life just seems to keep getting better. The time flies and I'm learning the importance of making the most of each moment we share with loved ones. I truly believe that before I know it my kids will be grown and gone and so the importance of building a strong relationship with Jeremy is all so important. We have had some bumps along the road, but I believe we are better for them. I'm sure the next seven will be even better. I love you Jeremy and am looking forward to making many more memories with you.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

You have a darling little family and families don't work very well without every member. I love every person in your family. Happy Anniversary. I like the new look to your blog. Very cute.

Jessica O. said...

Happy Anniversary! Seven years is a long time when you think about it but it seems like yesterday we were planting flowers like mad in Mom and Dad's yard. Congratulations! You two are lucky to have each other. Your blog looks cute I knew you could do it.

Heather said...

Love you both!

Jerry said...

Kim nice blog. We are happy for you and Jeremy. We love you and your kids. They are so cute. Keep up the good work love Dad

Sarah said...

I remember your reception like it was yesterday. man does time fly. seven years really isn't long when you think of eternity. hope you had a special day.

Alissa said...

Happy anniversary you two! We love you guys so much! and i am so glad you are my sister-in law! just think in seven more years we will have twice as many kids! look out rory and Linda:)

Maranda said...

Ahhh you guys look so cute...and so young.

Michael A. Cleverly said...

Kim, you don't appeared to have aged at all really (from the photo); Jeremy... more so. :-)