On this Pearl Harbor day I am reminded of the freedoms I enjoy living in the country. I saw many flags at half staff today and It always stirs my patriotic feelings. I love this country, I feel so blessed to live here, to be raising my children in a land of so many opportunities. I'm so grateful for the men and women who fight and serve to preserve our freedoms.
My grandparents are the poster people for patriotism. They always taught us to do our civic duty and were great examples of being involved in the community; my grandma in probably her seventies was the mayor of her town, my grandpa served on the school board in Beaver county for many years. I'm grateful for my freedoms and for the examples of Grandma and Grandpa Truman, God Bless America!
3 comments:
Kim what an amazing legacy of civic service your family has.
Grandma was a feminist and she didn't even know it. I love them. I love America.
Go USA!
Post a Comment