Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 6 of 30 days of Gratitude...Internet at home!

Today I worked a half day, or even less. I was having the Internet set up at my house finally and they give you a 5 hour block of time to be home. Gotta love that, but hey I got to spend most of the day with my girls. We got a lot done. This is them raking leaves. We never got our fall yard work completed and since it was a bit warmer we tried to get some of the leaves up. I said I was going out to rake and the next thing I know I come across this. They started without me. Today I'm grateful to have Internet access at home. We have foregone this luxury for awhile and it's been fine, but I'm excited to have it back. Hopefully I'll start blogging more. The qwest guy was super nice and he made around 4:30. Sometimes I wonder why they can't give you a little narrower of a window but oh well. Glad it's done, and I'm looking forward to the convenience and of internet at home! Yeah.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The Internet is a marvelous thing. Glad you have it back.
Your girlies are darling.

Jessica O. said...

Love the internet!

Jocelyn said...

So glad to have you back online...