Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Day 21: 30 Days of Gratitude...Music
Music. I love music, many types. I especially love Christmas music and I'm crazy but I like to start listening to it in the middle of November. Most of the time in my car and at my house I have the tunes playing and loud. It is great to clean to great music with a good beat. I love dancing with my kids to fun music, and singing in the car. Good music heightens my mood; it's a great pick me up when you're feeling down and also you can find some good tunes to have a good cry (usually country) if that is what you need as well. The ipod and itunes have enriched my music listening. Isn't technology amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am right there with ya! (except I'm not a Christmas music fanatic). Music totally soothes the soul + there's the perfect song for every emotion, need, + time in life ;)
Post a Comment