
These are 2 of my rug rats. A few weekends ago I cooked a turkey and so recently we got to participate in one one of my favorite traditions as a kid, the wish bone! I told the girls to close there eyes, pull and make a wish. They had to give it a few trys but they got it. I had never seen this before, but it was a tie. The top of the wish bone popped of and they were both left with roughly the same size of stick. I guess they both get there wish? Don't know what Lex wished for as she knew she couldn't tell or it doesn't come true, although I think that's bogus advice. Miss Annie wished to be a princess. I guess she forgot that all little girls no matter where are princesses. We will need to re watch the Little Princess. If you haven't seen it, it's a great movie. I think that is it's name...
I remember as a kid always hoping I would be the one to get to do the wish bone. It really is the little things in life that make it special. The joy comes in the details, the little moments that if we aren't careful we miss! Love you girls. I can't wait to keep making so many great traditions with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment