Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10 : 30 Days of Gratitude... Accidents

Yep, I am grateful for accidents today. Sometimes they can be funny and this was a funny and beneficial one for me. I was out to dinner at Outback. I hadn't been there in a very long time and it was fun to have an evening out. I was enjoying the nummy bread, and a salad, and one of my favorites, coconut shrimp. It was a busy night at the Outback at it seemed our entrees were taking a bit of time to get there. I heard a huge clanging of dishes and out the corner of my eye I see feet fly into the air. I felt bad for the gal who slipped on the banana peel, or that is how it appeared, I'm sure the floor was maybe a little wet or something. But, it was funny; I couldn't help but have a little laugh. Then I commented to Matt, that was probably our food. Low and behold a few minutes later our waitress informed us that in fact, it was our food. They were really good about getting us our food remade quickly and the comped our meal. So hey, I say drop my food anytime, if I'm gonna get a free dinner out of it. Day 10 sometimes accidents are a blessing, hey 2 of my children fall into this category, and they are 2 of my greatest blessings!