Friday, November 19, 2010

Would you Rather....

Would you rather forget to wear your make-up to work? OR
Forget to bring your phone with you for the day? Keep in mind you are gone from your home for roughly eleven hours.
I did both this week. Different days. Maybe I have a brain tumor that is making me forget. So which would you rather?

6 comments:

love bug momma said...

rather forget my phone. I'd rather feel better about myself physically... :> plus I hate feeling tied to an object

Jessica O. said...

My phone! Gasp I know. Sometimes I like being removed from the world.

Turpin Times said...

That's a no brainer Kim, my phone!

Heather said...

I would so rather forget my make-up. Does this say something about me? What would you rather?

Jen said...

I would rather forget my phone, the other option is too scary to contemplate.

Kim Ward said...

Heath, I would rather forget my phone.