Friday, April 23, 2010

Things I appreciate

I've been absent from the blogging world lately. I love lists so here is mine of things to be appreciated:
1. Hooks on doors or stalls of public restrooms. I mean ladies need a place to hang the purse.

2. A nice fitting pair of jeans. They uaually cost you more, but for a jean lover like me, worth it.

3. Family. Mine is the best.

4. Loyality

5. A beautiful sunset. I may even like sunrises but I still hate to get out of bed in the morning. Will I ever overcome this?

6. Good friends. I've been blessed with lots.

7. A good book (The Help was awesome. My new all time favorite.)

8. An ice cold soda. You know when there are little slushies in it? Not so many the drink won't come out though.

9. Gardening. I love planting and tending to my flowers. It is theraputic. I can't wait to get back in my house for this reason. Not just this reason, but it is one.

10. My kids. Mind you, this list is in no particular order, or they'd be higher up. They have been gone for this past week, and I've really missed them. The break has been nice, even needed, but they are such a blessing and I love them.

11. Humming birds. I have this purple perineal in my yard, which
I can't remember the name of. It attracts hummingbirds and butterflies. Both so amazing and delicate.
Well that is it for now. What things in your life do you appreciate? What would you add to the list?


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kimma, you are a gem. Love you.
I appreciate sleep. And good food.

Jessica O. said...

I love the list. I appreciate blogging and sisters. Love you1

Nicole said...

Good post. It is always important to remember how blessed we are. Someone is always better off and someone is also always worse off.