
In 2008 I started Gratitude journals with the kids. We were pretty faithful about it for that first year, but it really dwindled in 2009. We are trying to get back into the swing of things and tonight was Anna's first time here is her list:
- Babies
- Teddy Bears
- A big Baby
- Lexie's baby
- A little baby
She loves babies. At the sitters we go to, Miss Sylvia, there are a few babies and she LOVES them. I remember loving babies as a little girl and still do. I could just eat them up. Anyhow I just wanted to remember her list and her wanting to be a part of the tradition. She was a little miffed when I tried to finish out the night time routine without asking for her list. I love you Annie and we should always remember to count our many blessings. I'm headed to write my list now.
(maybe one day we will write our list in a cool Italian leather bound journal, don't you think those are neat looking?)
7 comments:
Great list. Anna is darling. I think that is a great idea. I bought my kids little notebooks for Christmas and I forgot to give them to them. I think I will start them tomorrow. See you are a great Mom. Also a great writer.
Counting blessings isn't always easy, but I think it always helps to remember that we aren't alone, and there is at least one somebody who loves us!
Her list sounds a lot like my list would be if I kept one. Maybe I will add this to my journal keeping. Thanks for the idea.
Great concept to instill in your kiddos while they are still so young. You could totally waste me running right now! Love you!
I love her. You are great at doing this. I need to get with the program. Miss you!
You're so good with your kids!
+ yes, go get yourself + Italian leather bound journal!
I did a gratitude journal in 2009 and really loved it. I need to back into it this year.
By the way, you might find my latest post interesting.
Post a Comment