Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Day!!


Love this. Kids make everything better, especially holidays. I am so grateful for all my many blessings, especially my kids. Each phase is so fun I want to soak it all up, "I don't want this feeling to go away, please don't go away" Upside Down Jack Johnson
lnspite of being away from family, we had a great Thanksgiving. We celebrated with two families in our ward and it was very nice. I'm gaining an appreciation for the out of state ward "family". I feel so thankful for all my blessings, family, friends, gospel, freedom. Now how to give back with this crazy life we have? I'm open for suggestions. Hope all had a great Day.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kimma. Glad to hear the day went well. I bet your dinner was so delicious.

Jessica O. said...

He is a darling boy. Give him a kiss and I hope you have lots of left over fish and pancakes!

Jerry said...

Andrew,
I didn't know that you knew how to cook a turkey dinner. I bet you had a great Thanksgiving and that your dinner was yummy. Love, Grandma