So Mom's should never get sick. I'm feeling crumby and unfortunately the work of a mother never ends. Dads can get sick and things seem to continue to run, but if mom is sick the home falls apart. I'm not feeling well. Runny nose, sore throat, body aches and low grade fever. I'm hoping it will exit quickly as Jess is coming into town on Thursday. The worst part is I worked like a dog last night to get the house in shape. Oh well this too shall pass. At least I have LOST, and hot jello water. Did any of you drink that when you were a kid and sick? I'm making some for myself right now, and wishing my own mother was here to take care of me.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Under the Weather
So Mom's should never get sick. I'm feeling crumby and unfortunately the work of a mother never ends. Dads can get sick and things seem to continue to run, but if mom is sick the home falls apart. I'm not feeling well. Runny nose, sore throat, body aches and low grade fever. I'm hoping it will exit quickly as Jess is coming into town on Thursday. The worst part is I worked like a dog last night to get the house in shape. Oh well this too shall pass. At least I have LOST, and hot jello water. Did any of you drink that when you were a kid and sick? I'm making some for myself right now, and wishing my own mother was here to take care of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Kim - I am sorry you are sick!!! You are so right that when the MOM is sick things fall apart in the home.
Hey - Jeremy help your wife! Surprise her with how awesome you can be to step right in and take care of things!
Kim - I hope your feeling poorly ends soon, so you can enjoy your sister's visit along with her family.
I hope you feel better. I miss you and yes I do remember drinking jello water. Yummy!
Shauna and I were having a similar conversation last night (about what happens when mom is sick vs dad)...
Hope you get feeling better!
Get better fast Kimma! Don't worry about the house, it isn't as important as you taking care of you. Have fun with Jess!
I'm sorry you are sick, I hope you get better soon. I have never heard of drinking hot jello water when you are sick. What is it supposed to do?
Hope you start feeling well soon, Berla. Being sick is the pits. Especially in summer. I will send healthy vibes your way!
Jen hot Jello water makes your throat feel better, and you know how I am with nostalgia, it reminds me of my childhood.
Sorry you're sick, Kim. Hope you get feeling better soon and you can have fun with Jess. I remember when I got really sick 1 1/2 years ago and I seriously could not get out of bed. Blake finally came in and said, 'Mom, can I just make my own lunch?' I felt so bad. BUT it just makes you appreciate feeling good. Hope that is sooner for you rather than later!
I've never tried the hot jello, I will have to do that next time I have a sore throat.
I hope you are feeling better Kim:)
Post a Comment