Lexie November 2008I think the little kwirks and idiosyncrasies people have are part of what makes them lovable. Just a few minutes ago I told Lex I was going to wash their blankets. My kids have a bad habit of having there blankets with them everywhere. So washing them can sometimes be a big deal. When I told her she said with big eyes and enthusiasm," Okay but don't wash the chocolate off. It smells good and I like it."
I like chocolate too but not on my bedding. She truly has some Larsen blood cause we love treats. I should tell you about my mom and peanut m&m's sometime, but she might get mad. I love you Lexie!
5 comments:
She is funny. We do love our treats. Wade thinks I'm just like mom with the M&M's. There could be a lot worse things. Lexie is a cutie and I love and miss her.
Lexie sounds just like you. Will your mom get mad at me if I tell a Kathy M&M story? I remember being up at your house one day and your mom was vacuuming the couch. She found an M&M (peanut, of course) in the cushions and just popped right in her mouth and kept on vacuuming. I thought it was so funny. But you know, I bet I would do the same thing now!
I can't get over how gorgeous your kids are! Truly beautiful. And as much as I too love chocolate, I don't want my blankets smelling like it!!
Peanut butter m&ms are much better than peanut. I would always steal a few from our renters when we went over to show our condo. Hey, they were sitting out on the coffee table! Quirks are what make people fun. Your kids are darling, it was fun talking to you the other day, and guess what? No stomachache this morning!!! Love you!
She is beautiful Kim!! Hope you guys are enjoying Texas!
Post a Comment