Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Because

Winking Andrew , and Lexie chilling on the patio August 4, 2009
So, I came upon the above scene this morning. They recently got umbrellas and who knew they would be such a hit. They want to play with them all of the time. I think they are darling, the children not the umbrellas.
Do you think Lexie should be a model? She is learning the art of posing, maybe I'll put her to work.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun!

Turpin Times said...

So cute! I love Andrew's wink.

Linda said...

Oh how I miss those cute kids!! It is amazing how something as simple as an umbrella can entertain them for hours!
Lexie definitely loves posing for the camera!

Andrea S. said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids look! I'm so glad Jeremy told me about your blog; It will be fun to keep tabs on you and your family. It looks like Texas is treating you well. Who knows, in 2 years we could end up in Texas and maybe be neighbors again.

Kim Ward said...

I think Andrew looks like "Joey" form FRIENDS saying, "HOw you doin'?' What do you think?

Jessica O. said...

They are funny. My boys are way into umbrellas. Can't wait to see them.

Jerry said...

I love the pictures. It is fun to see how cute they are. I think you should put them to work. Love, MOM

Natty said...

That's it, Kim! Put those darling kiddos of yours to work! You will be able to retire next week, they are that cute! It was fun talking to you yesterday. It makes it feel like you're not so far away. Love you.

Maranda said...

Umbrellas? Who knew...I'm going to get mine.

They look so cute:)

Jen said...

I remember when Kris and I got umbrellas - they were a huge hit for us as well.