Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eight Years!

This is J-DOG the summer we dated (I think). He came to Lake Powell with my family and no one could believe the tricks he could do on the wake board. As initially this was something that impressed me, as the years progressed a few concussions occurred it turned into something that worried me and angered me a little bit. I do half to admit I still think it is pretty cool he can get that kind of air. IMPRESSIVE! This is the passion I was referring to before. When Jeremy decides to go after something he really goes after it. That is what he did with me, who else would put up with being dumped that many times. Kidding. I love you and think you are a great Dad, better than I could have hoped for.

Happy Anniversary Jeremy! Can you believe it has been eight years? I can't. Lots has happened. We have had our ups and downs. Thanks for putting up with me, I'm sure no one else would ( I put up with him too). I love you and all you do for our family and me. When I get upset over things that are important but in the big picture really don't matter you keep me grounded; thank you for that. Here is to eight more. I love you have a great Day.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Joyeux Anniversaire a vous! I love you both!

Linda said...

Kim & Jeremy
WOW - I forgot your anniversary!!
HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY!!
There will always be ups and downs, but remembering the reasons you got married in the first place helps to make it through the more challenging times.
You both are so blessed to have each other and now 3 beautiful children, as well!
Try to take time to watch your wedding day DVD sometime today, it will bring back great memories and your kids love to watch it, too (they love to watch Mommy/Daddy as Andrew calls it or he used to).
Once again, enjoy your special day!!
Love ... Mom (Linda)

Jerry said...

Happy Anniversary. We had another yard reception in the family last night and I really can't believe that Jessica and Wade were so willing. We have such a good family. We will really miss having you at Lake Powell but next year is just around the corner. I can't wait to see you all in July. Love, MOM

Jer + Lu said...

Congrats on 8 years!! That's quite the achievement! And those are some sweet moves he's got ;)

Rexburg Sorensens said...

Jeremy rips it up!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversay you two! I remeber that day! So glad you got together! What a great couple!

Alissa said...

I am glad that jeremy turned out to like girls and i am glad that you are my sister in law. we miss you guys and hope you can come up when we get sealed to Liv.

mw