Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two thoughts for today: 1st, there is nothing better in this whole world than this.

2nd I'm grateful for a sister who would not only watch my kids for the day, but would also drive from NSL to Layton drive back to NSL to pick up Truey, then back to Layton to pick up Andrew, then back to NSL just so my boy, could go to preschool, because she thinks it is important for him to go, and good for him. Not too many people would do that. Thank you Nicole for spending your morning chauffeuring my kids. I love you and so do they. You're great. Here you go Jess, a new blog.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Beauty.

Natty said...

What angel babies! Family is the best thing ever! What great sisters you (and I) have!

Heather said...

That's the best picture ever!

Andria said...

So I heard you are moving! Good luck! I will miss you - you just can't have us both be in the same state anymore huh?

Jessica O. said...

They are dolls. I love them. Nicole is fabby! We're lucky to have her.

Nicole said...

Thanks for the nice post and the nice kids. They are never naughty for me. (Except last time when Andrew tracked mud all over and that was just at the very end. He was good before that.) I love them. Thanks back for staying while I helped my friend.

Jerry said...

Kim they are beautiful. They look just like me. I love them. You have done a good job. I like it when they cry when I leave.

Jessica said...

That is the sweetest picture! Call me if you need ANYTHING while Jeremy is gone! I mean it

H said...

Totally agree. We have those same jammies for Zach (the ones Andrew is wearing.) They are his favorite! I hope you guys are all doing well! If you want to check out our blog and keep in touch, send me your email address (amandajsherwood@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invite!