The other day Andrew said something to me about my mustache. I didn't think much of it cause I don't have a mustache. Upon further inspection, I do have a mustache, just a little peach fuzz one, but it is definitely there. You have to love kids, but must they always be so honest?
p.s. I'll take care of the stache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
lol! that is hilarious! aren't kids wonderful? :)
Grant asks me all the time when he sees me if I'm having a baby. I tell him "No, I'm just fat."
Gotta love kids. I wish everyone would be so honest!
I too have a mustache. I do wax and if I didn't I would probably look like a man.
Funny!
Once Josh told me that I "look strong today".
Later I asked Kelly if my shirt made my arms look fat. His response was, "kinda".
Kids are here to keep us humble, right? But I threw the shirt out.
Post a Comment