Saturday, October 25, 2008

The things they say

Andrew: "Mom does your work close?"
Me: "No, it doesnt' ever close."
Andrew: "Does Dad's work close?"
Me: "Yes"
Andrew: "My work doesn't ever close."

I guess none of our work is ever really finished. And it's hardwork to be a busy little boy.
Someone asked Lexie the other day, "are you a princess?"
Lexie: "Not yet but I'm gonna be."
She is being a princess for Halloween and is quite pleased with her costume, Thanks mom for making it.
I wish I remembered all the funny little interactions withmy kids and there voices and intonation. They do say the cutest things.

4 comments:

Andria said...

Yeah, I love the things kids say! I just can't stand it when they say something hilarious and then I forget what it was when I try to tell someone about it! Hope your life is fab - I am starting a new job and am missing you dearly!

Jessica O. said...

They are funny. I wish I remember the things my kids say. I started a blog with a few of the funny things but I couldn't remember them all. Lexie is a princess.

Jen said...

I want to be a princess too. You should look at my friend Krishelle's blog. She keeps a running list of the things her kids say. It is along the side part of her blog. I have always thought that was a great idea.

Nicole said...

Lexie is a total princess. So is Anna.