Monday, October 27, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood

I just had this interaction with Andrew and it struck my funny bone. It was that or be mad. I walked in to his room and Andrew said," Hi, mom how was work?"
Me: "Good, were are your clothes?"
Andrew: "They got all Wet."
Me: "Did you pee the bed?"
Andrew: "Not my bed, your bed."
I just laughed. All I want to do is go to sleep and I have peed sheets. Life is ironic. I guess sleep can wait a few more minutes, it's waited all night.
Good night all, I'm headed to change my sheets.

8 comments:

Maranda said...

I hate it when that happens! I'm feelin for you right now...get some good rest!

Jessica O. said...

He is a little stinker. At least your not so tired that you would for go changing the sheets. That's when it will be pretty bad. A little pee never hurt anyone.

Jerry said...

they are so cute.Andrew is the phone cop. I talked to him but he woulnot get you. Lexie is a princess. So are you.

Nicole said...

I am just wondering if you just washed your sheets because that is when someone around here usually pees the bed.

Kim Ward said...

Nicole Luckily this time that is not the case, it does usually tend to be. The sheets needed changing. Lexie peed hers the night before, so I'm glad it wasn't that bed. I took mom's advice and have started washing the kids sheets only after thet pee the bed, because if I do it prior sure enough the next night we are suprised with a wet bed.

Heather said...

Hope you got some good sleep! Really, there is nothing better than climbing into a bed with freshly clean sheets so, count it as a good thing!

Andria said...

Oh man, why does it always happen that way?

Jer + Lu said...

Been there! That bites. Especially when you really need to crash!