
- Sometimes a mountain dew and a candy bar will brighten my day. I love fountain drinks and there are days this is just the pick me up I need.

- This is delicious Ranch dressing. You get it in the refrigerated dressing area. My kids love to dip veggies in this and then I can get them to eat veggies.
- I love the pine-sol clean scent. It also reminds me of the Nielsen house growing up. Natalie and I would help each other do our jobs so we could play quicker. Our Mother's were more than happy to let us have a friend over during chore time because it meant we quickly did our jobs in order to play sooner. This reminds me of cleaning the bathroom sink at the Nielsen's. I love the smell to this day.

- We played this while at Lake Powell and I am now obsessed. I love playing games with Jeremy. I keep losing this one to him, which just makes me want to play more in order to win!

- Love the Baby Magic. I put it on my kids long after the leave the baby stage. I love the smell and when the day comes when I no longer have a reason to buy it will make me sad, as it will indicate the passing of an era. No more babies in the house. As difficult as this stage can be, I love it and have always loved babies for as long as I can remember. I like the tiny babies and it is so fun seeing them at work.
- Lexie is hilarious. She has so many little quirks which make her LEXIE. We got her some new shoes on Monday and she had to sleep with them on. I tried to take them off before I went to bed but she wouldn't have it. In this regard she is just like me, when she gets and idea in her head there is really no use in trying to persuade her other wise. Such determination.
- I love this Marigold. I love it because Lexie planted it in nursery and I planted in my yard from on little seed it is now this. That is amazing to me. Each time I walk past it I think of the Primary song Faith is like little Seed.

- I love Fresh Strawberries. I also this particular color of red is beautiful. It makes my mouth water just looking at them.

- My flower garden. As a girl I always wanted to have a cutting garden when I grew up. For some reason I thought it needed to be some enormous garden, and the other night I realized I had my cutting garden and I filled a vase with just the flowers from my yard. They looked great on my table.
- This is a start of a pumpkin. We also have one from the same plant which is already huge and still has several weeks left to grow. It truly does amaze me that from one small seed, the enormous plant which follows. The pumpkin has taken over. Nature really does testify of God for me. It awes me and helps keep me grounded. Sometimes I wonder how one can be surrounded by such beauty and not believe in a higher power.
- He makes me happy. Such beautiful eyes, and what a little poser.
- I got this in a little Dick and Jane set. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I always mop in heals and pearls, don't you?
- Treasures from the wash. You are probably thinking from Andrew's pockets. Nope Lexie's.





6 comments:
Settlers is a fun game. Anytime you want help teaming up against Jeremy let me and Shauna know... :-)
I love how Andrew always says "Hi Michael!" so enthusiastically when I see him.
Hey Kim-
It was so good to hear from you. I love this entry. You and I have a lot in common. You guys have darling kids and I love to see that you are doing well. Tell Jeremy we say hello and maybe next time we are in Utah we can meet in SLC for dinner. Take care--Merilee
I'm glad that you have good memories of cleaning our house. I too, love the smell of baby lotion. I think I used it until my boys were four. At times I'm tempted to still use it on them.
Kim..I hate the smell of Pine Sol! Isn't that funny? I don't use it in my house because of the smell.
Thanks for the birthday wish!
What a cute idea, I might have to steal it down the road. I found the Pine Sol love a little bizzare.
I love this post! You are such a great blogger! I love the way you love life! I need to enjoy it more!
Post a Comment