Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Anna


Little Anna, you are nealry six months old here. What a sweetheart you are. I tell you what if all babies were as good as you people would have a hundred. I know everyone is thinking well Kim you're well on your way to a hundred with three, three and under, but I wouldn't change it. I love being a Mom, and most days things go pretty well. Today We drew handlebar mustaches on Andrew and Lexie. Andrew likes this, and this way he can have make-up on but in a macho way. See, he always wants to put make-up on when I'm doing mine. We played chase, had tickle fights, and did zerberts on each others tummies. Anna has been such a joy, she loves her cereal. I've never had a baby who loves cereal so much. Lately Anna has been talking up a storm, especially at church. Although it seems to be her growling bear voice she tends to use at church. She has also discovered her feet this week. I love the happy baby pose. Today she was sucking on her toe, so cute. Well this is all for now. I'm going to go ahead and post this and try and add another picture later, so I'll see how it works.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Kimberly,

I love the name change to your blog. I also think that the pictures of anna are great. I love the one with her bow on.

Nicole

Jer + Lu said...

Can I just say you have the cutest kids ever?! What joy!