I'm two days late in copying Joc's 30 days of gratitude, but I think it's a great idea especially this time of year so sorry Joc for copying but I'm going to join in. Today I'm grateful for this goofy girl. She talks in her sleep. Last night as I was moving her from my bed to hers, she said something about, "I don't like that hairy..." boy or beast I'm not sure but it was "b" something. The other night she said something about a puppy with arms outstretched. She is a funny girl a bit stubborn and a bit contrary at times but she is sweet and funny too. One of my most favorite things about her is her deep raspy voice. Ask my sisters, it's the cutest thing ever.
She loves her big sister and imitates so much of what she does. Poor Lex, I'm always on her to be an example.
Annie was a dream to potty train, although recently she's started to regularly wet the bed. I caved and bought pull ups.
Her favorite bed time song is "I love the Mountains". She loves books, princesses, dressing up, make up, trying on clothes, to my dismay.
I am grateful for this girl. I love you Anna Banana.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
Love this post Kim. Anna is such a sweetheart and I love that voice of hers.
I love her. Her voice cracks me up.
Her potty-training inspired my Jamesboy. Thanks! Anna is a cutie.
Post a Comment