So the other day I was running a few errands. I saw this guy with sunglasses like mine on. Mine are pictured above. Now, they weren't quite as large in the lens department, but they were a thick white frame. I asked myself a few questions. Is he metrosexual? Is this in style for men? Maybe he is gay. I tried picturing my btother Jason in them. Possibly, they are his girlfriends or wifes? Yes this is it; it's a sunny day this is all he could find in the truck. Something is better than nothing. I've worn Jeremy's on several occasions. So as I'm asking myself who is out of touch, him or me, I notice the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror. That's whan I decided, it's him. Right?
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Is it me...?
So the other day I was running a few errands. I saw this guy with sunglasses like mine on. Mine are pictured above. Now, they weren't quite as large in the lens department, but they were a thick white frame. I asked myself a few questions. Is he metrosexual? Is this in style for men? Maybe he is gay. I tried picturing my btother Jason in them. Possibly, they are his girlfriends or wifes? Yes this is it; it's a sunny day this is all he could find in the truck. Something is better than nothing. I've worn Jeremy's on several occasions. So as I'm asking myself who is out of touch, him or me, I notice the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror. That's whan I decided, it's him. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe they work for both of you? No Jason, Michael, Wade, David, or Dad would not be caught dead in them but I know some people who might.
Matt would probably wear them, just for the attention?!
Rob would be a for sure NO.. but I think Wade would look great in white shades..
Kim, I have some sunglasses just like this! I'm sure it's him! Love you!
I too have white sunglasses. David wouldn't wear them even in a pinch.
Too funny! Before you got to the concert the other night Corinne was totally busting on this guy with similar glasses!
Post a Comment