Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Does anyone no where over the Rainbow is? I am looking for the place where, "trouble melts like lemon drops." If anyone has directions I am looking. Gotta love that song, just listening to it makes life's burdens easier, don't ya think?

3 comments:

Jen said...

I actually used to hate that song until I heard that Hawaiian guys version. I remember telling your brother Michael that there really was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Jess and I put candy gold coins in a bucket for him to find when he was little.

Jessica O. said...

I remember doing that with Jen. I have actually done that with Jackson as well. It pays to have Werther's candies around. I love that song. At my friend Alycia's funeral they played that song to a video and I think of her everytime I hear it.

Jerry said...

I love that song sometimes I think all the truely great song were written some time ago. I like that you and your family listen to such good movies and songs. Love, MOM