Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sick Day

Monday night Andrew said to me, "Mom, I can't go to school tomorrow, I'm sick and I'll get all the other kids sick." Tonight he said, "Mom in the morning I'll be sick so I can't go to school." I'm just wondering, isn't 5 a little young to be starting this? At least he is smart, right?

6 comments:

Linda said...

So ... did he get to stay home sick either of those days.
Home is certainly Andrew's security and not school!

Jessica O. said...

Jack's friend Landon pulled that today and stayed home until about 10 when Emily figured out he was faking. Andrew will adjust it just might take him a little while. Give him a kiss.

Kim Ward said...

Linda- Do you take me for a fool? No he went to school. Although he got shots today so if the fever kicks in maybe he will get to stay home tomorrow.

Heather said...

That's funny! He is a smart little guy! All day Kindergarten, what an adjustment! Cooper is struggling with going half day, but EVERY day! Good luck!

Nicole said...

Put him on the plane. He can come stay with me for a bit. I miss you guys lots.

Jerry said...

I love your blogs. Thanks for letting us peek into your life when you are so far away. Love, MOM