HOT OFF THE PRESS:
only moments ago I heard the toilet flush. Followed by Anna coming out saying, "poop gross" repeated a few times.
I only hoped it could be true! After checking for evidence it is true. She did it and with no help from me. Lately she strips off her clothes all the time or wants her diaper changed the moment she is wet. I will keep my fingers crossed that it will continue and she will potty train herself. I deserve that after trying to train Andrew. He just stopped regularly peeing his pants about a week before school started and he is 5 this = tons of laundry. The other best part is I texted everyone I know and numbers for in my phone my JOY! Isn't it funny the things that bring joy. Technology is amazing and a baby that might potty train herself four days after turning two is even better!! Here's hoping!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope it is true. Good luck! I hate potty training so I hope it is a breeze.
Wow. She should come teach Bear a thing or two. Way to go Anna!
I hope she actually does it for you! Potty training is tough! Good luck!
Potty training is really a time consuming thing so are diapers. I think sh will train easy. Love, MOM
Post a Comment