Friday, September 11, 2009
LAME!
So earlier today I was loving the beauty of texting. Now not as much. Earlier this summer I met a cute high school gal at the local pool. She introduced herself played with my kids gave me her info for babysitting. Great, one can never have to many sitter contacts. She told me to just text her. I guess that is what kids do these days and I'm really new to it as of this summer. I will say it is kind of cool and convenient. So today I text her around nineish. I have great plans for a date night. The movie Julie and Julia. Perfect right? Or maybe better for a GNO but I have no girls here. She text's me and says great, we'll be in touch after school. Well come 4:45p.m. I get a text saying not sure if I can do it anymore. See I think if she had to call and talk with me it wouldn't have been as easy to bale on me. I didn't get the official bale until a few minutes after six and the plan was for 6:30. Now, I'm not completely niave had already figuered this is where we were headed. But, really could she have just said no in the first place so I could move on to plan B. Cause now it is too late and date night is ruined. She finally texted and said she was grounded. What do you think, really grounded or hanging out with friends at the Friday night lights football game, this is Texas. Benefit of the doubt or never call her again what do you say? I thought it was L-A-M-E-O.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i love you. you are hilarious. she probably is hanging out with friends. go see julie and julia asap it is soo cute!
She is Lame!!! sorry your night was ruined....
NEVER call her again! I hate STUPID people and she is NOT to babysit my nieces and nephew. Keep trying on the date night. It is important. I think you should text her, you are L-A-M-E-O!
Lame. I was so excited for you to see that movie. I like to give people two chances but Nicole won't allow it so keep looking.
I'm with Nic, don't call her again. She obviously doesn't need the work. LAME-O is right.
I don't think I would call her either...too unreliable. She was definitely with friends...
I say give her one more chance, you never know what was really true.
I think you should try and train this girl and tell her you need to do what you say and say what you will do. Let her know that she will not do well in life if she has no integrity. Love, MOM
Post a Comment