Monday, May 18, 2009

Randomness from Texas



This is the house in Rockwall, TX. Jeremy did a great job in finding a house for us. We are renting it but with the price of housing down here it would be great to buy. If anyone is interested in a home in Layton then maybe it would be a possibility.

I am excited to be here but feeling a bit lonely. It is a beautiful area of the country. The first night we were in the house there was a big thunderstorm. I've never heard thunder quite like that. I'm sure the humidity is going to get to me as I already think it is hot and have been informed, "honey, this ain't hot." Well that is all for now as I'm doing this on J-dogs' lap top and it sort of sucks. I will post more later and will get Jeremy to put of the real computer tonight. Oh almost forgot, Jeremy got a promotion. We found out on Friday and it is good news. We came down on the hope for better job opportunity, the chance to move up quicker, a lot of blind faith, well it paid off. Congratulations Jeremy! I am excited for you and know you will do great!

15 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Your house looks great. I'm excited for you guys. I'm so happy for Jeremy and I know he will do a great job. We are excited to find a time to come visit. Congratulations Jeremy. I'm proud of both of you. If you're feeling lonely I'm always available to chat. I love you.

Heather said...

What a good looking house! I'm glad you made it to Texas safely! Way to go Jeremy! I'm glad things are going the way you were hoping! Call me anytime Kim! So sorry you're feeling lonely!

Jer + Lu said...

What a gorgeous home! I'm excited to hear things are working out for you guys. You deserve the best!

Heather said...

Kimma..the house looks great. I'm calling you today.
Felicitations Jeremy! What's the new job?

Jen said...

Congrats Jeremy on the promotion. The house is really cute. I hope you like it in Texas.

Natty said...

Yay for promotions! Way to go on taking the leap of faith and already reaping some of the benefits. Chris and I really like the house. Call me anytime you are lonely or need to chat. I will call you too! Love ya!

Alissa said...

Kim your house is way cute! Good job jere! Hang in there you just got there you will find great friends! we do miss you though and love you tons! give your cute kids kisses for us!

Jerry said...

everything is looking good. How are the kids? I miss them and I am sad I dont get to see you every couple of days.Congrates to Jeremy. love Dad

Jerry said...

I can't believe that you are so far away I miss you. We will have to communicate with the Quick Cam. Way to go Jeremy I know you will do great. Love MOM

Turpin Times said...

Wow Kim! I can't believe you're in Texas. Your house looks great!! Congrats to Jeremy on the job promotion, good work! You guys are great and even though I didn't see you that much, I still miss you!

Cheri said...

The house looks great and Congrats on the promo... I hope you are doing well and the kids are adapting ok.

Jocelyn said...

Kim...I miss you already.....love the house though it looks great. So glad to hear that Jeremy's job is going well. Lova Ya!

Nicole said...

Way to go Jeremy! The humidity will drive you nuts. The home is beautiful. Miss you guys!

Queen Reg said...

Kim,

I have something to send you. Can you email me your new addy in Texas?

cmtsoccermom@yahoo.com

XOXO

Reg

Maranda said...

Congrats on the promotion Kim! Wow, your dream is coming true. So happy for you. I like the house too! Very nice. Miss ya...