Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Lights at temple Square











The lights at Temple Square. We went with my family and had a good time. It wasn't too cold and the kids were nice. I always love to look at the lights at Christmas time. Andrew calls them twinkle lights and loves them. Everytime we drive past a house he says ,"Mom look at the beautiful twinkle lights, aren't they beautiful Lex?" He really is a cute little boy. Well I did it, my first official post- with no help. Hopefully I will get quicker at this.

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Yeah! See it's not so bad. I'm excited you are blogging.

Heather said...

Nice Kim. I am excited you have a blog. They're fun, eh? Your kids really are adorable. My favorite was when Lexi and Andrew told me that their momma's Christmas tree was really pretty. "We don't touch Momma's tree, but we can smell it! Can you smell it?" And then they both leaned down and smelled your tree.
What gems!
Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog (if you want to).